Wednesday 1 December 2010

Magazine Front Cover


To make this magazine front cover, I used many different tools. The layer organiser was used to put the layers in the right order, making sure they do not overlap. 
Layer organiser

I also used the locking tool to link some layers together so I could move them as a group if needed. I used this tool to create the masthead as there was many different layers to the masthead itself. 
All these layers were locked to create my masthead.
The little symbol of  a lock is shown on the right
of the actual layer name.
I also kept the black and red colour scheme going by using the font colour tool, you can take a sample of other colours when on the font colour tool to keep the same colours throughout your work.
Font colour tool.

I also used consistent fonts throught the font selection tool. For the writing on the contents page I used 'trajan pro' font, whereas on the front page I used 'thirsty for souls' font for my heading "George 'N' Ed".



No comments:

Post a Comment